Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We Cached



I've heard of geocaching before but never really knew what it was all about. A friend told me some details and said her family had a blast going so I went to geocaching.com for more information. There is a free app for the iphone that is an intro so I downloaded that one just to practice with before I bought the app that let you do more. It's 10 bucks which I don't think is to bad since I can use it over and over. I'm planning on buying it because Ben and I went this morning and had a ball.

There are caches just miles from our house. The first place we went was easy to get to but we couldn't find the cache. I've since talked to my friend and she told me it was there and gave me a hint so I'll go back later since I was so close. There was another one hidden on our way back home so we went searching and found it. Yea!!! Ben had so much fun. We didn't take a prize because we didn't have anything to replace it with but I'm planning on going to the dollar store so I will be prepared next time.

We can't wait to go again.

No comments :