Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I know, it's been awhile!

So yeah, I haven't blogged in a really long time. And the only reason I'm blogging right now is because it's 5:00 AM & I'm wide awake, bored.

So recap of our summer. It was hot. Made a trip to Kansas City to eat at all of the places I've heard about for years that Brent has been wanting me to try. It was a food fest & very yummy. I could go for a steak from Ruth's Chris or Jack Stack's cheesy corn. I'm drooling.

The kids & I made a quick trip to Arlington to hang out with Shae. Colton worked all summer so he really couldn't take off so that was his little break. They went to hurricane harbor & we did some other stuff.

We celebrated Brent's parents' 50th wedding anniversary in August with a reception. There was a big crowd, a no cake left crowd.

And now we are in the back to school schedule & busy with cross country yada yada yada. Colton is a senior, tear, & Hannah is in 7th grade. She ran for stuco again this year & is a 7th grade rep. She is still karating & hopefully will have her black belt before the year is over.

And I started making cookie bouquets. Surprisingly, that has been keeping me busy. I have also made desserts for Brent's company, some cookie orders here & there, and got a pie & cake order yesterday.

I leave you with a picture that Brent's sister, Becky, found when she was gathering pics for the reception. I crack up every time I look it.





Bryan, Becky & Brent

Until next time ~ Stacy

No comments :