Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello

I've been a terrible blogger. It is just that time of year when we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off. Hannah has been busy running and just around the corner will be Colton's basketball games. Holy crap and it's already fall (but someone please tell Southeastern OK). Here is a LO I just got finished with. I forgot I had these "pages" from CKC. This is from the 2008 Latest and Greatest with BasicGrey class. I wish I could put things together like this on my own.





Here is pictures of the kids last Friday for Homecoming.




Hannah ran this past Saturday at Ardmore in the Lake Country Conference. She was running against older girls at this meet so it gives her really good practice for her little meets. Her time for a mile was 8'1" & she got a medal so she was a happy girl.



I think that gets me caught up for now :)


No comments :