Thursday, March 4, 2010

Digital Page

So I got a new laptop from Brent for Christmas. I've had photoshop for a while now but really hadn't dove into the nitty gritty of it until now. I've taken some free classes online for some basic stuff and then checking out youtube tutorials; that has been really helpful. I like the idea of digital scrapbooking because I can do it "on the go" or while waiting on kids at their various activities. Also there is so many "freebies" online that I can download.



This is very very did I mention very basic. I'm still wrapping my head around the concept of layering elements yada yada yada. I know that practice makes perfect so I'm getting excited about doing more.

Colton's first game is tonight. I'm ready for the fresh air and watching the boys play. He will play the 2nd games since he is a freshman so we'll probably have some late nights for the next 2 months. Good times!!!!!

No comments :