Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quarters



Brent started collecting state quarters when they first came out. He has quite the collection now. Colton use to help but now Hannah is his only helper.

Colton's baseball season starts on Thursday and he has games on Friday and Saturday. Hopefully it will warm up a little. I need to get the chairs and blankets gathered.

Hannah is going to play softball this year over at Durant. Should be fun keeping up with both kids. At least I'll have some blog ammo now.

My goal this week is to start scrapbooking again. I'm behind on my pictures and projects I've started here and there. If that damn couch would quit calling my name for afternoon naps :)



And this picture has nothing to do about this post but it just cracks me up. Talk about having no worries.

No comments :