Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Out and About

Pictures of Hannah and the boys out geocaching about 3 weeks ago. I forgot they were on my phone. This cache was located by a creek bed. It was so pretty even with things not being green yet. The cache we found had hot wheels in it for the boys to trade. Hannah traded a pocket knife. Everytime I looked up she had that thing opened up. I can't believe we actually made it through the day without a trip to the ER for a cut.







I think we found all but 2 caches that day. I have since gone back to 1 place and did find it. I get frustrated when we don't find one especially when it was found the day before by someone else. I need to go with someone with more experience I guess. Wish gas wasn't so dang high right now. The weather is perfect right now to be going.

No comments :