Monday, July 4, 2011

Still Here

We are slowly melting away here at home. It's been hot, humid, & dry with no relief in sight. We had our family cookout yesterdy because people have to get up & go to work in the morning. We are under a burn ban so we didn't get to do fireworks. So we just ate & hung out in the pool. My Uncle Brad and cousin Karen came over too.



Ben would live in the water.



Luke usually gets whiney about getting in but enjoys it once he gets in the water.



Shelly showing off her hula hoop skills.



My Uncle Brad (my Dad's older brother). He is the one who made us our picnic table & I finally got a picture of him with the table. He's in his late 80s. He fell about 2 months ago breaking his hip. He is getting around really good.

That's all of the pictures I got. I got busy with dinner etc....., seems like I always do that. At least I got some :)

No comments :