Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting Political

I try not to be political on this blog, but I'm voting for Barack Obama. I know there is a lot of people who do not agree with his views and that is okay, after all this is America & and I'm glad I have the right to vote how I want.

Now to my point ~ I just came across what Congresswoman Michele Bachmann a republican from Minnesota said about Senator Obama and basically every liberal.......that they are anti-American. Are you kidding me? How in the hell did this woman get elected in the first place? I wonder if she thinks liberal servicemen and servicewomen who have died fighting for this country were anti-American?

Click here to see part of the interview with Chris Matthews.

This is Katrina Vanden Heuvel response to Bachmann and I completely agree with what she had to say. Go here if you want to hear what she said.

Oh and just a side note, I watched Colin Powell's interview on Meet the Press & he is endorsing
Barack Obama :)


No comments :