Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day (One Day Late)

Hope everybody had a great "lovie" weekend. I had to work all day at the concession stand (with cramps) yesterday so not so lovie here. But Hannah did bring in my gift from Brent, Colton and her. It brightened my day.

Got to do a LO today. It was for another challenge at AMR. I'm trying to get a princess blinkie. Hopefully one of these days :)




This is another picture I printed off of Hannah's memory stick. Those girls crack me up with all of the pictures they take when they get together. There is 6 years in between their ages but you would never know. Shae is so sweet to hang out with Hannah. It reads:

Cousins...are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.




P.S. It is going to me a long night. It is 11:15 at night and I've heard the coyotes running by yelping 3 times already. Man are those suckers loud and annoying.

No comments :