Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stressed Out

We are still around. It's just our busy time of the year to say the least. I haven't started shopping for Christmas and plus we have birthdays coming up too. It's been keeping me up at night. I'm going to pick out one night next week to go. I like going during the week because it's a lot less crowded. I can probably knock out most of it in one night (knock on wood).

We survived Hannah's "friend" party last Saturday, barely. Was planning on them to be outside as much of it as possible but the wind was blowing making it so cold. Most of the boys did stay out most of the time playing football.

We went to the late show that night to see The Blind Side. I definitely want to buy it on DVD when it comes out. Go see it.

This is a crazy week. Worked last night, going to meet a cousin tonight for dinner, Hannah's family birthday party on Wednesday, Thursday working at concession stand plus Hannah's Christmas program at school plus her actual birthday and Friday heading out for our niece's wedding. My head is spinning :)

So I leave you with this picture:



I noticed it after the party on Saturday. It's what happens to decorations above a door after 20 kids go in and out a door about 50 gagillion times. And it's kinda how I feel right now.

No comments :