Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Times Are Here Again

Hear the choirs singing? Back to school was yesterday. It was a good thing really. The kids were getting on my nerves, each other's nerves......so for everybody's right frame of mind, it was time.



Colton is a 10th grader this year.



Hannah is a 5th grader.

They both had their running stuff on so no full "what I wore on the 1st day of school" version of pictures this year. And they run after school so didn't get a picture then and I sure wasn't going to ask them to put their school clothes back on because they were hot, cranky and tired. Can't say I can blame them, it was only 100 degrees plus heat index of who knows what but trust me, it was miserable. Let's just say that this household is ready for cooler weather.

No comments :