Friday, August 13, 2010

Harley



Thought it would be a couple of years before we got another dog but I got the call from Brent last week telling me if I wanted to, my Dad's friend had puppies he was giving away. So I jumped on the chance and took advantage of Brent's weakness and made arrangements to get her on Monday.

She is finally getting used to being in our family. I'm crate training her and it's going surprisingly well (knock on wood). I slepted on the couch the first 2 nights so I could hear her before the whole house did. I slept in my bed last night. She got up at 1:40 AM to go out. I got her back in her crate in about 10 minutes. She whined off and on for a few minutes and went to sleep. I got her up after my alarm went off. So I think that was really good for the 3rd night. I hope tonight goes as smooth.

No comments :