Monday, January 10, 2011

No School

We are out of school today because of the snow/ice. The automated call went out at 2:30 PM yesterday thankfully and not at 6:00 AM this morning. Go Madill officials. We usually are the last of the schools to close so I know parents appreciated the early heads up so arrangements could be made.

So we are just hanging out at the house. I have both of my nephews today and so far we are all playing nicely with one another :)

Here is a picture of Hannah I took with my iPhone using the instagram app last week when it was nice. We were at my sister's house playing with their new puppy Rudy Nacho. It was taken in front of the ivy that is on her garage/outbuilding. It's my favorite place to take pictures.



I love this app. And it's free which is even better. Check it out in iTunes.

No comments :