Saturday, August 22, 2009

CKC Tulsa

So for all of you non scrappy people CKC stands for Creating Keepsakes Convention. Brent and I headed up to Tulsa Friday morning after dropping the kids off at school.



Brent goes as my personal assisant/driver :) He really goes just to get away and eat out.





The vendor fair was bigger this year. Found lots of cute stuff.



Allison Davis taught two of the classes I had. She was really nice.



This instructor's name was Angie. She taught the SEI acrylic album class. Her parents own SEI. Thought that was pretty cool.



This is Liz Hicks. I first saw her on the CK message board and then started reading her blog. She works for Tattered Angels now. She was busy at the make and take table so I didn't have time to meet her.



My friend Kelly being silly with her adhensive gun. I met her on AMR message board and then met her in real life last year at CKC Tulsa. We had 2 classes together this year.



This is us at our last class together today.

Can't wait until next year :)

No comments :