Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Max

I am still here! I know I haven't updated when the husband asks what's going on with the blog. Things have slowed down just a bit with Hannah not running now. After this week, she will be down to only 1 activity after school so YEA! Colton only got to play 1 Sunday for Fall Baseball because of all the rain we have had this Fall. We have another day of sun then it's supposed to start raining again.

Sunday I needed to take some pictures to get me caught up for my picture of the day. (Just to let you know I'm glad that little project will be over soon. It's been fun and I know it will be neat to look back thru the years to see what we were doing but it's a pain in the butt.) Brent drove me around on the Ranger. Our dog Max loves to run with us but he hasn't done it in a long time. He was a little bit tired, to say the least, when we were done. So here's a few pictures I took of him when we were out and about Sunday afternoon.









Can you believe that Halloween is this Saturday? Crazy. We will do our thing at Dad's house. We always have hot dogs. This will be the first Halloween since Mom died so I'm dreading that a little. She loved Halloween. My sister and I put out decorations at Dad's house and then he bought more lights and stuff yesterday to put out. Mom would have been very proud :)

No comments :