Sunday, December 21, 2008

Birthday Pictures & A Project

Colton had a great birthday. He got a new phone. He has been using his dad's old old old phone. He is also out of the "themed" birthday stage. He just wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. My mom made it for him so this was probably the easiest party I've done :)



Ben started off slowly but he finally got into the swing of things.
With any new toys he opened up, he had to stop and play with them. Next time we will have to let him open toys at the end.



I can't believe he will be 2 tomorrow.

Here is the project I did at my LSS........



It is a cookie sheet. It's going to Hannah's teacher for Christmas. I turned stickers into magnets so she can put pictures on it. There is so many possibilities. My crop-a-dial made the holes in the tin. I can't believe that it punched thru it.

Christmas shopping is done; only have stocking stuffers to buy, yay!!!

No comments :