Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Colton

Our firstborn is 14 today. How is it that I have a 14 year old and he only has 2 more years until a driver's licence? Just shoot me now. I'll have party pictures to post later tonight or tomorrow. We are having his party at my sister's house because for some reason she planned her son's party (who was born on the 22nd) for today. Not sure why she did that and didn't even ask me first if it was okay. So I'm looking at the positive side of it by getting 2 parties over with at the same time. We are going out to Red Lobster tonight for a little "sorry you had to share your party with a 2 year old" dinner. Plus I can finish up shopping.

Got to go to a fun class out my local scrapbook store. We turned a cookie sheet into a bulletin board type thingy. It really is cute. Will post a picture later. Need to do some finishing touches.

No comments :