Monday, May 11, 2009

Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day. The kids made me cute cards. Brent and the kids got me a windmill.



Isn't it cute? Brent did a good job of picking it out.

We had lunch at my parent's house. I had some family in visiting so it was good to see them. After lunch, my sister and I went to this little store/house that had antiques and homemade candles and stuff. Here is her website. I had no idea that this place even existing. The scents are fantastic. I bought a couple of the tarts to see how they do. They are still in their little bags and I can smell them.

She also has antiques.



I found this old kitchen scale. I love it. It was only $12. Check out her website. Her prices are very reasonable.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Cute windmill. It looks big... how tall is it? What a fun scale. I love old vintagy stuff!!