Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation Day Four

July 20, 2009 ~ We got up and drove to Granite, CO so we could go white water rafting down the Arkansas River. It was cold and cloudy when we left the house. We had a little bit of a drive and I should have taken some Dramamine before leaving because it was hilly and weavey, ugh. Here are some pictures from our day.



Our yummy river guide Bishop. He was really nice and fun to look at :)



Getting ready to launch.



Going down the river. We went thru Brown's Canyon. I was really trying to get a lot of pictures but every time I tried we would have to start paddling again and I didn't want to be a slacker.



Looking back on Mount Harvard.



Brent and I during lunch break.



Getting ready to go again.



Hannah and Daddy



The Family



River rats we found.



The water was freezing.



Don't we look like professionals?

This was one of our favorite things we did on vacation. We are definitely going rafting again.

1 comment :

Leeza898 said...

Glad you had fun rafting. I hope nobody fell out of water..lol