Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vacation Day One

July 17, 2009 ~ The time had arrived, vacation, aaahhhh! We all needed the break. We had a 2 hour drive to the airport in OKC. I needed to run by the bank before leaving town so we went thru McDonald's for Brent and the kids to have breakfast. I opted to wait for Starbucks :) So while in the bank everyone had their breakfast in the car.







It took about 5 minutes in the bank so I took pictures while everyone finished up. Brent wanted to take my picture but I like taking my own picture because I can hide things that I want to hide :) and also delete until I find one that is okay.



So a picture of me. Not the best but there you go.



After checking in at the airport. We didn't have to wait in line at the ticket counter or at security. Everything went unbelievably smooth.



Colton is at that stage in his life that he is to "cool". He has flown once but the way he was acting you would of thought who flew every weekend. I'm glad he has confidence in himself. He has no self image problem what so ever :)



Hannah was so excited. This was her first time to fly.



Brent was excited too! He got to eat at Scholotzsky's in the airport. The only time he gets to eat Scholotzsky's if he is at Will Rogers Airport OKC or when he isn't with me. I can't stand their sandwiches.



Hannah in the air.



And Joe Cool in the air.

Check back tomorrow for Day 2.

No comments :