Friday, July 3, 2009

Getting Ready!



We are running around here trying to get everything ready for our 4th of July bash. I need to make cupcakes, make chocolate sheet cake, get veggies ready for hamburgers, make cole slaw, make toppers for cupcakes, make party mix, make a poster and the one I'm dreading the most, clean house. I got up early this morning so I could beat the crowds and heat at Walmart and the grocery store. We live in a lake town so I always plan on shopping when the tourists aren't.

This past week we just have tried staying cool. Colton played in a baseball tournament with yesterday being their last game for the summer, thank you very much. Brent has been working outside getting the place looking fabulous for the weekend.

Here are some random pictures I took this past week. The sunset was gorgeous one evening.





Well I guess I've procrastinated long enough. Wish I could turn into Samantha Stevens and twitch my nose to have everything done. Hope you have a fun and safe holiday weekend.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot of the sunset. Love the photos. :)