Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Is In the Air?

Well my washer and dryer are loving me because I have given them all of the attention since 8 o'clock this morning. What a romantic day. Spending it folding underwear.



This is what I sent Colton and Brent. I sent the kids' to them on Thursday because they were out of school Friday for parent/teacher conferences. I sent Hannah a princess box that was filled with all sorts of goodies. It was a white box with red polka dots. So cute. Brent got his on Friday at work. I got a text from him telling me thank you and that he guessed he had to get me something now. Awwww, just what the wife wants to hear.



So he walks in the door with this basket filled with wine glasses, wine, a bangle, candy, cheese, summer sausage and cheese. The wine was delish and I have maybe a swallow left. I will definitely be checking out the liquor store come Monday but Monday is President's Day so it may be closed. Do liquor stores close on holidays? Oh well guess I will find out :)

So I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love and romance. I must run, the dryer is beeping at me again and he's very impatient.

P.S. The Amazing Race starts tonight. There is 2 brothers racing named Jet and Cord McCoy. I graduated High School with their older sister. They were little boys when we graduated and then they moved away so I haven't them in years. I'll be cheering them on and hope they do a really good job.

No comments :