Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

2010 was definitely a lot better than 2009. We survived our first full year without Mom around. I was weepier during the holidays this year than I was last year. I think last year we were just going through the motions. And I think because Colton turned 16. And a certain situation developed that I'm still trying to grasp, and I'm sure I will eventually, but it may take me awhile.

So bring on 2011. No New Year's resolutions because I don't keep them anyway. Maybe some goals?

1. Start exercising
2. Scrapbook more
3. Learn more about my camera
4. Don't sweat the small stuff

We are chilling at the house tonight. Colton has friends coming over today. The weather is going to be nice, around 70, so they will probably be out in the woods shooting each other with airsoft rifles. Fun huh?

So from our family to yours ~ Happy New Year and here's to a fantastic 2011. Cheers!

No comments :