Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's A Turkey



My nephew Luke looked at this and said "it's a turkey' so I guess we did good. Mom and I made hundreds of these little suckers, well not hundreds, but it seemed that way. Hannah is handing them out to her classmates on Friday before Thanksgiving break.

Monday I started working in the concession stand again at the HS gym. I've worked their 2 nights and I'm already tired of telling little snot-nosed kids what they can buy for a dollar. I can tell you if you want to know, LOL!

Colton played last night and they won. So they move onto the winner side of the bracket. Next game is Thursday. Not sure if he will suit up. There are some kids that didn't suit up last night and I'll figure they will Thursday. Colton doesn't start but he gets to go in. He got to play the entire 2nd half. His last year's coach wouldn't sub even if they had a good lead and by the end of the season I think Colton had a bad taste in his mouth for basketball. The coach is young and I think he thought he had something to prove. He will learn in time I guess.

Brent has surgery on Friday. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day. I already have my strawberry margarita mix chilling in the fridge :)


1 comment :

Leeza898 said...

Love the turkey giveaways. Lucky kids. Hope brent is feeling better by now. Love the Hannah layout below. You're very inspiring. My creative juices are pretty dry right now. Although I'm scrapping here and there when I have couple of minutes to spare but the pages are just blah coz they're done in a hurry. Thanks for sharing your awesome pics and LO.
Grace