Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat One Day Late

Finally got to trick or treat tonight. Hannah ended up going with a friend so this was the first time in 13 years that I haven't taken a kid trick or treating. It was kind of sad but I past out candy at my parent's house so that was fun. When my nephews got done they stayed and helped me hand out candy & they were lovin' it!



Hannah dressed up as a Bratz Cheerleader



She didn't like this picture; she thought she looked like a dork. I thought it was cute.



Luke went as Thomas the Train and Ben was a policeman along with a "bully" club. We had to watch out for the "bully" club because he was doing some serious whacking with it.

I tripled dogged dared my sister Shelly to put on Luke's costume and let me take a picture and she did.



This was the first Halloween Colton missed; he and Brent went to the Nebraska vs OU game. We are kicking some Nebraska butt too :) Boomer Sooner!!!!!

No comments :