Thursday, June 4, 2009

Carnival Rides



Wednesday night I took the kids downtown to ride the rides for the low low price of $20/armband. I found out later that they had armband night also on Monday for only $15 but it wasn't advertised, uhhhmmmmmmm! I'll try to remember that for next year.

Colton barely let me get the above picture of him and I didn't even get his face. Hannah on the other hand will pose like no body's business.



Here she is taking it all in deciding what ride she wants to ride first.



She talked me into buying tickets to ride the ferris wheel with her. I don't do rides. Even the the ferris wheel makes me queazy but I took one for the team.



A shot of some of the rides from up above.



Going down the fun slide. I can't even imagine the germs hanging out on that burlap sack. Yikes!



She was so excited to be able to ride some of the bigger rides this year. She rode this one about 4 times in a row without tossing her cookies.

The weather was perfect. And I do mean perfect. No sweating what so ever. And to top it off, on the way home we hit the Sonic for some free root beer floats. And where was Mr. Henry during this? He had some quite time grilling him some burgers and having a couple of beers. Mr. Henry loves quite time :)

No comments :