Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Again?

The weekend flew by. Wish we had another short week. Oh well. Hannah went to karate camp this past Friday. I picked her up Sunday and she was already yawning.



I can't remember the last time this child slept during the day. Probably last year after karate camp.

Saturday morning Brent and I headed down to Sherman to look at the "cowboy grill" he saw earlier for our new little area. We decided to get it thinking how much fun it would be to have weiner roasts and S'mores this summer.



Brent bought some pinon wood too for bugs. He lit it last night and it seemed to work. It kinda sticks out like a sore thumb next to our fountain. The fountain is le chic and the cowboy grill is, well, redneck :)

Oh yeah, I tried to make this bread from The Pioneer Woman website.


photo taken from The Pioneer Woman

But this is what mine looked like.



Isn't this the saddest bread you have ever seen?

It's going to be a crazy week. Hannah has a karate demo at our town's festival and Colton has 2 ballgames. At least those will be at home. Wednesday night is armband night for the carnival rides so I guess I will take Hannah. I got out of it last year telling her she wasn't tall enough to ride the fun rides. That's not gonna work this year.

No comments :