Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We had a low key Father's Day. Brent wanted bubble bread for breakfast so bubble bread we made. Hannah helped me last night but stupid me forgot to take pictures. I did remember this morning.



I have no idea why she posed like this. Silly girl.



I'm just hoping she doesn't fall in the oven.



She insisted to serve him breakfast in bed. I thought it was sweet.



I made homemade pizza for supper. I screwed up the crust I was going to make so I had to find a recipe off the internet to try. It was really good and it will be my pizza crust recipe for now on. I guess some things happen for a reason. Now we are off to watch videos of Hannah when she was a baby. We watched Colton's videos already and she has reminded us quite often that we never finished the ones with her.

1 comment :

Leeza898 said...

Your Hannah is super sweet. I'm sure Brent loves the attention on this special day.