Thursday, July 11, 2013

Vacation Day 2 - Myrtle Beach

We didn't plan much for the day because Brent and I had a "meeting" with the timeshare people. We started looking up places to go eat and decided on Drunken Jack's in a little town nearby, Murrells Inlet. It was located on the swamp walk. We got there early so we walked a little to kill time.









Food was pretty good. I liked Brent's shrimp po' boy better than what I ordered, he was nice and shared with me.

The kids hung out at the resort's arcade while we were listening and touring timeshare place. It was late by the time we got done so we just walked to a restaurant nearby, Damon's. It was an ocean front restaurant and the view was beautiful. Brent had the best ribs he has ever eaten. Even the kids thought they were good. I had a steak, I've had better but the French onion soup I ordered was fantastic. Wish I had a bowl right now.

Hannah wanted to go back to arcade but it was closed by the time we got there. Brent and I went to the pier just to sit and relax. If we had a bed, we would've been able to sleep out there. So peaceful.

Until next time ~ Stacy

No comments :