Thursday, July 18, 2013

Vacation Day 5 - Charleston

This is the only picture I took on day 5.





Hannah enjoying her Starbucks. After we went to the graveyard and had lunch, us girls went shopping while the boys went to a museum that had memorabilia from the Civil War. I found a little boutique that carried Oribe products. I can't remember where I first read about it but they have a dry texturizing spray that I wanted to try. I have super fine hair and even with a massive amount of hairspray, it doesn't hold up in the humidity we have in Oklahoma. I love this spray. It helps with volume more than anything I have tried. It's pricey but I don't use it unless I'm going to be out and about all day. I would love to try their shampoo and conditioner. I have to buy it in stages :)

We went back to our room to cool off and find a place for dinner. The kids didn't really want to go somewhere so Hannah had leftovers from lunch while Colton had leftover donuts. Don't judge, it was vacation. Brent and I went for Thai food again. It was really good. We walked back through a park and called it a night. Everybody was worn out and all though we had a blast, we were ready for our own beds and non hotel toilet paper.

Up next, traveling home. Oy!!!!

Until next time ~ Stacy

No comments :